07 Mar, 2018 08:48 PM

Hi there,
I upgraded my account to enterprise last week but don't appear to have cloudtrail available to use. I get the error: CloudTrail not integrated with Ylastic for this AWS account

Can you confirm my account is set up correctly?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ylastic on 07 Mar, 2018 08:55 PM

You need to integrate cloudtrail with us.

In order to do that you have to tell us the S3 bucket that contains your CloudTrail logs. You can do this from the Ylastic accounts page. Select your aws account and click on the integrate button, and pick your S3 bucket from the drop down. That's all you need to do. We will connect everything up and process cloudtrail logs.

Please do ensure the IAM role you use in Ylastic has the needed perms -

2. 2 Posted by Rory McNeelance on 07 Mar, 2018 09:16 PM

Got it. The IAM user is an admin so permissions are fine and the bucket was added successfully.

Usually how long until I can see something from the cloudtrail section on the Ylastic dashboard?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ylastic on 07 Mar, 2018 09:23 PM

It usually depends on the amount of cloudtrail logs you have. It takes several hours to do the intiial processing of the historical logs for the last several months.

4. 4 Posted by Rory McNeelance on 07 Mar, 2018 10:02 PM

Thanks. Feel free to close the tkt

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac